Monday 3 February 2014

happen again

even though i  already make up with stepmother, i still not feeling comfortable with her..
she always complaining about my clothes, my scarfs, my shoes and so forth..
she always make comparison between her stuff with mine...
my taste is DEFINITELY DIFFERENT with her....
she always not satisfied with what i'm wearing..

sometime she always talk like she-know-everything..
arghhh!! seriously....
last time she ask me forgiveness towards her attitudes, that time i just silent..
i don't want to talk about it...
but, i just told both of them that, people around me always blaming without any investigation..
if they want to mad at me, they just did..without i know  what was my mistake...
that's why i become silent person when with them and others members of family..
i just happy with my friends only..
that's the way i can release my tension...
frankly, i seriously  damn  tired of all of this...
i don't even know what kind of words and reaction are right for them..


No comments:

Post a Comment